Are you aware of the fact that dental sealants can lower your risk of tooth decay by nearly 80%? Dental sealants are designed to improve your smile by shielding your teeth against decay and enamel erosion. With a dental sealant, your smile will be better sheltered against the harmful acids produced by plaque buildup in your mouth.
– There is clear dental sealant material which will keep your wonderful smile looking impressive.
– Dental sealants are safe for children and are frequently recommended for a child’s molars when they begin to erupt, around the age of 6.
– Children without sealants are over 3 times more likely to develop cavities.
– A single dental sealant can last for over a decade.
– Dental sealants can lower your chances for tooth decay by as much as 80%.
If you are looking to preserving your teeth with dental sealants, contact Dr. Arthur Kremer and our team at Arthur Kremer DDS. We can be reached by calling us at 815-426-2611 to make an appointment at our office in Herscher, Illinois. We can help you choose the right service for a brighter smile!