Are your teeth beginning to cause you discomfort and pain? If so, you may be suffering from damage that has gone unnoticed or a cracked or hole has breached your tooth enamel, which leaves your teeth open to infection and tooth loss. It may be time to correct your smile with dental bonding. Listed below are a few well-known facts about dental bonding treatments:
– Dental bonding treatments use resin or porcelain materials to fix the damage to your teeth.
– The materials used in dental bonding can be altered to blend with the natural look of your teeth.
– Dental bonding materials can be used for dental fillings.
– Dental bonding is effective with spacing issues and minor malocclusions that may have occurred.
– Dental bonding treatments can last up to a decade.
– Dental bonding can be used for damage caused by oral accidents that result in chips, cracks, fractures, splits, and torn teeth.
– Dental bonding is an effective cosmetic dentistry treatment helpful in the concealment of stains and discolorations.
If you would like to set up a dental bonding appointment with Dr. Arthur Kremer at our dentist office in Herscher, Illinois, please call us at 815-426-2611. Our team at Arthur Kremer DDS looks forward to keeping your oral health in perfect condition.